Returns & Exchange Policy
Here at Henrietta’s House we like to differentiate ourselves from our competitors by our customer service and industry knowledge. Having chosen our stock lines for quality and suitability and as all items are quality controlled before leaving our premises we are confident you will be happy with your purchase, however, if you need to return/exchange all or part of your order for any reason you can do so within 7 working days of receipt providing you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Henrietta’s House are happy to exchange all items that are unused and in original packaging registered for a refund/exchange within 7 working days after the date of signature of receipt of goods and authorised refunds will only be made back to the original payment card/account.
- We will not refund/exchange items that have been opened, used or soiled and all returns are inspected upon receipt at Henrietta’s House. As we are not a manufacturer all items such as accesories, parts, instructions and packaging must not be damaged or missing in anyway or a refund/exchange will not be given.
- Outbound postage costs will not be refunded unless Henrietta’s House or our couriers do not deliver as agreed. Please take time to ensure you choose the correct postage option as all have different timescales for delivery, therefore Henrietta’s House will not be responsible for an incorrect postage choice or if you are unavailable to receive the package at the specified address.
- Cost of return postage & packing will be at your expense and we strongly recommend that you obtain proof of posting or that you use Royal Mails recorded service or for larger items a reputable courier as the responsibility for any goods being returned stays with you until the point of receipt at our store.
- Henrietta’s House aims to refund all authorised returns within 7 working days of reciept back to us, however we only guarantee that authorised refunds will be made within 30 days of receipt back to us, please note that we will not be held liable for any interest payment that you may incur because any refund was made outside of your credit/debit card timescales.
- If you are seeking an exchange for any reason please be aware that the replacement will only be sent once we are in receipt of the original ordered item.
- Any good received outside of the terms of this returns policy shall be deemed as "In Dispute". Such "In Dispute" items will not be refunded or exchanged and a reason for this will be provided to you. We will be happy to reship these items back to you at no additional cost, or else, they will be destroyed within 91 calendar days of receipt back to us.
- All items that are ordered in specifically at the customers request are not eligible for a refund or exchange unless damage prior to reciept.
Before sending the parcel back to us please call us free on 01666 213100 for a returns authorisation number. You will be asked for the following so please have these details to hand before calling:
- Order number (found on your shipping note or in your customer account)
- Reason for return
You will need to include your returns number along with your parcel back to us as failure to do so may result in a delay in refund.
Returns - Pre Dispatch Cancellations
If you decide to cancel your order, and providing your order has not been dispatched, you are entitled to a full refund with no charges. Please contact us at your earliest convenience as charges will apply after dispatch.
Returns Policy - Faulty Goods
We are happy to refund or exchange any items that prove to have a manufacturers fault. Please contact us on 01666 213100 to obtain returns authorisation code within 7 working days of receipt of your order. We will not be held liable in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, misuse, alteration or repair of the ordered goods without our approval. This does not effect your statutory rights. Please follow our standard returns procedure as highlighted above.